Sunday, May 06, 2007

New Bike

Ahhhhh, Little Davey got his first bike this week. Where we live there are tons of little kids around his age, and everytime he see's one of them riding their little tricycles and scooters he tries to get on them, so we found him this little one. He is still learning how to ride it, I end up pushing him from the back which doesn't last very long, becuase it is quite uncomfortable to be hunched over for more than a few minutes, but I am sure in a few weeks he will have it down. It has been so nice out lately for the most part, so we are walking up and down the streets of our little complex all day long, it is so much fun, I love it.
Little monkey davey
The new park at our house.. soo fun for davey

Big C is living here for the summer working with Brandon, he is liking it, but I don't know how he is liking getting up at 5:30... Mike is keeping pretty busy at work as well. This weekend we didn't do too much, we went out for dinner with Brandon and Lyndsie on Friday night, then on Saturday we went into Idaho Falls and did some shopping and Carl, and Mike and Brandon and Lyndz went to Spiderman 3 last night, I stayed home with Davey, and had a nice quiet evening.. did a face mask, painted my nails and watched a lifetime movie.. ohhhh lifetime. Now I have to go get David to bed, it keeps getting later and later each night...

5 comments:

Emily S said...

Oh davey's getting so big!
And so is your belly, so cute lol
You guys make me miss Rexburg, that was fun when mark and I were down.
Are you guys coming up for the wedding? I hope you are, that would be so fun.

Alysha Sladek said...

you look amazing!!! what's your secret? how fun that he's got a little bike. i'm sure he'll figure it out soon

Jeni said...

Meg you are funny how you are due so soon and you dont even look preg.. well from those angles!

Griffeth Family said...

Meg,
Davey looks so cute! I can't believe how much older he looks. Josh loved the picture were David is wearing the " hello my name is trouble" t-shirt.Lots of love and we will see you in a couple of months.

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-membuat-telur-asin-dan-peluang-usahanya/