David and I had a very busy day yesterday. We woke up early, had breakfast and went to the garden nursery to get our flowers to plant. Daivd was such a 'great helper' as we did our work. Imagine mud everywhere, water everywhere, overturned flower pots, trampled flowers and David covered head to toe in dirt. That's pretty much how the morning played out. But he loved watering and helping me dig holes for the flowers to go. Our little cement pad backyard is actually loking much better now that we have some vegetation back there. Also it helps having some place to sit, Mike got me this patio set for mothers day. I love it, we broke it in last night by having Brandon and Lyndz over for a BBQ. Now I just need to find a matching umbrella.We also went to the new water park that they have in Rexburg, It is this big plastic park with tons of slides and fountains everywhere. There is this masive bucket above it all that fills with water and just dumps over everything, Little kids LOVE it! I am sure we will be making it a daily trip to go there. We are planning a trip to Calgary on the 24th of May, I am looking forward to going to the zoo with David!


4 comments:
Meg I love your new patio set, and your flowers look great too. Do you remember the summer when you and I planted flowers and bushes in your back yard? Good times!!! David is so cute as always.
PS I love that you have been posting so many pictures keep it up. Love ya tons and have fun in CANADA
Mags, I'm so impressed with all the posts lately. That is so exciting that you are coming up to Calgary, we will have to get together if you have some free time!!
Hey are you going to calgary later this summer too? I hope I am going July - Nice patio - dont you love to get that stuff done?
https://www.cekaja.com/info/11-makanan-tinggi-kolesterol/
Post a Comment