Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mike's favorite breakfast

Look at this little monkey. We have been going on a ton of big walks in his stroller and Davey loves them. So this morning as I was typing this recipe onto the blog I look over and David is sitting in his stroller saying "Walking" He climbed in there himself and was all ready to go.


Every Saturday Mike loves to make these special pancakes, and they are just so good I wanted to post the recipe.


Banana Sour-cream pancakes


2 Bananas chopped


dry:
1 1/2 Cups flour

3 Tbsp sugar

2 tsp baking powder

1 1/2 tsp salt


Mix the dry ingredients together


wet:
1/2 cup sour cream

3/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp milk

2 eggs

1 tsp vanilla

zest of one lemon


Whisk the wet ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined. (Don't overmix) Butter the griddle and spoon onto griddle. When bubbles appear on the top, add the chopped bananas to the pancake. Flip and serve with hot syrup! SOOO YUMMY


4 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

mmmm sounds yummy. THanks for the recipe - i'm excited to try it!

Griffeth Family said...

Thanks Meg! I have been wanting to try them.I love the picture of Davey. I can just picture him climbing into his stroller. What a cute kid.

Sara said...

im obsessed with davey. he is sooo cute. i will be coming over soon. and my roommates and i will also be making those pancakes very soon as well.love you meag.

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/permainan-tradisional/