



It has been awhile since I last posted. Nothing too exciting is going on. David is growing like a weed, he is so funny, his new thing these past few days is to look at me and say "UH-OH" like he's done somthing wrong.
Mike is keeping busy with work and is trying to get as much done before the snow falls. He will hopefully be going to school this winter, last semester, I can't wait.
Today is a busy day, I have to go to the dentist, babysit David's little friend, clean the house because it is trashed and of course, the O.C. tonight
10 comments:
David is so cute, I can't believe how big he is getting now. Your looking great, but what else is new, you always do. Hoep I ge to see you at Christmas.
I thought maybe you forgot how to blog... MEG - Davey is getting HUGE!! AND so cute!! You look great in that pic, TONS like your mom!! Oh Mom!! I cant believe how much Davey looks like MIKE! I Miss you guys! Keep us posted with pics meg... and what happened to halloween?? did he not dress up?
Cute pictures. David is getting so big. It is amazing how fast they grow. Keep on postin.
SS
Meg, he's adorable!!! I can't believe how big he is. I don't know if you've heard, but Dave's engaged and getting married Dec 22. Are you going to be up for Christmas? I don't know if he's got your address so, if you don't mind sending it to me I'll make sure he gets it. (I don't have his email address, otherwise I'd say send it to him) our email is asladek11@gmail.com
Thanks so much.
(Hope you don't mind that I check out your blog. Feel free to check out ours sladekfamily.blogspot.com)- Alysha
He's so cute Meg...and I can't believe he's already so big. Wow, time sure flies hey?
David is so cute. I can't believe he is so big...and that I have never seen him in real life!! I love your updates.
just thought i'd see if you want me to delete your address off our blog? wasn't sure if you wanted a ton of people having access to it. just let me know. have a great day!
Hey Meg. In response to your comment, we are flying to Calgary for Thanksgiving, and we are going to Georgia for Christmas. So sorry to say we won't be driving through Idaho. Sorry. When are you going to be in Calgary next??
SS
Hey Megdogggggg whats, up. You have the cutest kid in the WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Post a Comment