
Can you see the slight resemblance?


David's new favorite thing is to catch bubbles, we spent about 1 hour doing this today!
David and I are both getting over colds, and I think we are almost there. We are going up to the cabin for Thanksgiving, there will be a ton of people there, Mike's aunts, uncles and cousins. I am in charge of the Cranberries and the Yam marshmellow thing, my two favorites!
3 comments:
ok meg.. he is sooo cute!!! also, last nigth we had our thanksgiving and I dont like yams, but there was the BEST yams EVER.... I LOVED THEM!! If you want the recipe I will get it for you, I promise they will be a hit. Oh I love that cabin, have fun!!
wow Megs, David just keeps getting cuter and cuter as he gets older. He looks so much like Mike it is crazy! Miss you lots! See you around New Years!!
cute cute cute... He's adorable. What is it with kids and bubbles? It seriously can entertain for hours
Post a Comment