Hello everyone again, I am just trying to post some pictures from our cuise that I thought were published in my last blog but since it took about an hour, I think only 2 ended up on my blog.. These are some pictures from Bermuda and the cruise boat.
Looks like you had a great time! I think cruises are the best thing in the entire world. I just saw your mom today too, and she said she sure misses David.
hey meg, it's alysha - found your blog through jeni's. hope you don't mind. you look amazing! you don't look like you've had a baby! wow. looks like the cruise was a lot of fun. if you want check out our blog sladekfamily.blogspot.com cya
7 comments:
Megdawgalicious!!!! Your trip looks like it was super fun! Can't wait to see you at christmas! You are looking GREAT!!
Looks like the trip was really fun! Thanks for the pics. I totally agree with Joanna, you look great.
Fun, I want to go on a cruise. Ummm I think everyone has already agreed that you look great....you had a baby??????
Looks like you had a great time! I think cruises are the best thing in the entire world. I just saw your mom today too, and she said she sure misses David.
hey meg, it's alysha - found your blog through jeni's. hope you don't mind.
you look amazing! you don't look like you've had a baby! wow.
looks like the cruise was a lot of fun. if you want check out our blog
sladekfamily.blogspot.com
cya
YEAH YEAH YEAH To blogs - looks good Meg, you are a pro! Your cruise DOES look SO fun, we will have to go on your next one with you!!
Time for another update Megdawg!
Post a Comment