

Hello everyone...
I just wanted to tell you all that cruises are the best vacation ever. Mike and I had a great time in Bermuda. We went with his parents, and his brother Brandon and his wife and Mike' sister Aubri and her husband. It was pretty chill if I do say so myself.
We only went to Bermuda, which was good that we didn't sail too much becuase everyone got seasick. It was very rough water and a smallish boat which means major rocking. But it was awesome. The best food in the world.
We rented scooters in Bermuda and cruised around the island all day long stopping at different beaches and snorkling. You can drive from end to end of the island in about an hour.
We also had the chance to spend a few days in New York,Mike's sister Aubri and her husband Josh live on Statin Island, so we went to a Broadway, shopped, saw all the sights and that kind of thing. It was great.
I am certainly glad to be home though, I missed David way too much, 2 weeks is too long to leave that little guy. He has 6 teeth now and can go down the stairs properly which is a very good thing. His birthday was on October 10th and we had a little party for him.
Jeni by the way, I just checked out your blog and Natalie is SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO cute and you look great as well. Can't wait to see more pix!!!!
1 comment:
I can't believe little David is aldready ay year old, I remember when you just had him, crazy how time flies! Glad you had fun on your trip.
Post a Comment