The past few weeks have flown by. We have done alot, but I haven't had the energy to update the blog. A few weeks ago we made a trip to Utah to visit Mike's sister Aubri. We swam, ate, parked and just had a great time! The babes love seeing their cousins
I got a haircut.
On Mothers Day I got spoiled. Delicious dinner, well behaved babes, and a cool picture!
Friday night is Movie night here at the Coopers. We have to turn all the lights out, get lots of blankets, lots of treats and we all have to pay attention to the movie in order for Dave and Sadie to be satisfied with movie night!
Party at Porter Park for cousin Braylee's birthday
Michelle Graduated from High School!!!
AND we got a tramp!!! Grandma K and Pappa D bought one for all the babes birthdays this year. It is so fun, and the kids jump all day long!
Summer is in FULL SWING now, Free Lunches began yesterday and the chore chart is already becoming a challenge. But we are loving the heat and I am really enjoying my last days of sleeping in, Next year David starts school at 8:05, so I can kiss these lazy mornings GOOD BYE!







3 comments:
Summer is under way and looks like it will be fun!
Love the mother's day picture! Glad Mike took the hint haha.
Post a Comment