The boys were home early so we took the boat out to the lake for the first time this year a few weeks ago! It was a beautiful day and even though the water was a little chilly we had SO much fun. This year I am hoping my kids are a bit braver and will get in the water more!
![]() |
| Sadie Lady looking so cute |
![]() |
| Dave gearing up for riding on the wakeboard with Mike |
![]() |
| The Gang |
![]() |
| Fun in the boat |
![]() |
| Captain Braxton |
![]() |
| Cute Braylee and Lyndz |
![]() |
| I could still get up on the wakeboard after taking a few summers off from being pregnant |
![]() |
| GO DAVID! Mike took him out for a ride and he loved it! |
![]() |
| Braxton got to ride with his dad as well! |
![]() |
| Dinner on the boat with Grandpa! |











2 comments:
Looks like it was fun! Wish I was there.
FUN! I can't believe how grown up your kids are!! It's been forever! And Leah is adorable!!
Post a Comment