While doing some christmas shopping for others, I couldn't help but look a little for myself. If Santa needs an idea...

Frenchi Infinity Scarf from Nordstroms

Enzo Angiolini Saylem Boots Size 7

Lulu Lemon "Live Simply" jacket size 2

My favorite perfume Angel

Urban Decay's Naked palette or Naked 2


Lady Antebellum's new cd

Big Dutch oven pot

Cozy slippers with a hard soled bottom

Cute flap pocket jeans

American Eagle Long cable sweater size S
Thanks Santa!
4 comments:
I went Christmas shopping today at the mall and came home with a whole list of things I want. Top of my list are some snake skin pumps from Aldo.
every Christmas you should gift yourself at least once
In my mind you look very cute in all you new clothes!! Love the boots!
SS
hhaaha, i love your moms comment, i hope santa spoiled you this year. miss ya meg!
Post a Comment