Meet Rufus....our Elf on the Shelf!

Santa sent one of his elf's in the mail to keep an eye on the kids this Christmas Season. The babes named him Rufus.
Rufus is always watching, noting if the kids are naughty or nice... then every night he goes to the North Pole to report to Santa. When he comes back to the house he returns to a different location each day. The Elf on the Shelf comes with an adorable book that explains what the elf does. The kids LOVE waking each morning to look for Rufus and see what he's been up to while they slept...sometimes he gets into mischief...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! We had such a good day. Breakfast of eggnog french toast, a big walk in the beautiful sunshine and a turkey feast at Mike's Grandma's house where I ate WAY too much. The turkey and Cranberry sauce just tasted SO good. The kids are asleep, and we (I really mean Mike...I am blogging and am not into Zombie movies) are watching some weird movie called 'Super 8'.

I have alot to be Thankful for this year. 4 Healthy wonderful kids, amazing husband, loving family near and far away, warm house, food on the table and great friends.
4 comments:
I am thankful for you! Rufus is cute and a cute idea
Love our elf on a shelf. His name is Elvie-nick and he forgot to move last night. The kids were not happy this morning! Haha
I can't believe you gorgeous momma has 4 kiddos!! Love it Meg!
look how pretty you are with those four cute kids!
You do have a lot to be thankful for, what a lovely family you have! :)
Post a Comment