On Tuesday after Sadie's preschool we headed up to Palisades to meet Mike where he was working for a few days. He brought up his parents big camper and the babes had a blast. Mike had a fire ready for us, and we made s'mores.
Next the kids wanted to go fishing, we walked down to the water right at dusk at it was pretty much mosquito paradise.
This is how I spent my time, covered head to toe, the mosquitos really like me, must be all the extra juicy blood I have running through me right now...
The next day Mike had to work, so the babes and I did some exploring. We fished again, found 2 big parks to play at, went on a hike and found a great little sandy beach to play at.
When Mike was finished working we went for another hike down to the river, we found a great swimming hole and had a dip, and ate burgers and milkshakes at the "Cheeseburger Factory". Then headed back to the camper for bed.
We had so much fun, David stayed with Mike another night and had some boy time. I cannot believe summer is almost over, it is very hot here and we are trying to squeeze all the fun summer activities in before school starts.




3 comments:
it looks like it was fun!
FUN!!!!
They are so cute!
Post a Comment