Mike's 4th of July began at 6 am to go golfing with the boys, my 4th of July began at 9 am when the babes woke up! We missed the parade this year. We ate breakfast and got ready to go boating.

We headed to Blacktail where Mike's sis had reserved a spot to spend the day. We took turns riding in the boat and playing on the shore.

After the day of boating we were all too tired to go to the Melaluca fireworks show, so we came back to out house, ate some dinner and put on our own fireworks show in the driveway. The best part about that was not having to battle the traffic coming home from I.F at midnight! I love the 4th of July holiday, always reminds me of when Mike and I started dating ten years ago!






2 comments:
loved the 4th of july! fun times, i love the picture of david strutting his stuff.
I love David's pose! Sadie birthday party looks like it was very pink how fun!
Post a Comment