Its begining to look a lot like christmas here in the cooper household...

This year the kids really wanted a tree in their rooms. Of course the girls got a cute white tree with girly decorations,

David wanted a more manly tree, we have hung some cars and army men on the tree!

And I acquired this lovely 12 foot tree from my sis-in law's relative! It was a major score! Thanks Siri!. It required a lot of lights, but it looks great in the room!
We have been busy making christmas cookies, gingerbread houses, ornaments, calendars, and listening to lots of christmas music!
I am almost finished shopping, thank goodness for online shopping and free delivery! We are loving the christmas season in our new house!
4 comments:
now THAT is a tree. Holy smokes! One day I'll have a place big enough for something like that ;)
looks good! love the trees in the kids' rooms too. i bet they love that
i love the little babes christmas trees. precious!
What a cute idea for their rooms. Love the Tree!
SS
Lisa's tree looks amazing in your home. I'm so glad that you got it!
Post a Comment