Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas mania!

Christmas was great this year!
It was so fun because the babes are at the best age for christmas magic!!! They could hardly get to bed fast enough so that Santa could come! Sadie had been asking for a ride on princess car for months, and Santa must have got the memo! SHE WAS SO EXCITED!

Dave got the coolest razor 360 drifter trike from Santa
And as soon as Calista saw this car, she ran to it and wouldn't get out.
I am glad we have an unfinished basement so the babes can ride their new cars, trikes, and razor scooters down there!
After we opened stockings and saw what Santa had brought, we went over to Mike's parents house to open an insane amount of presents. I think we went a little overboard. And I think David needed about 100 batteries for all of his remote control cars, motorbikes, planes and race tracks. Sadie loaded up on princess dolls, dress up clothes, and make-up. Calista loved unwrapping EVERYTHING!
We have had so much fun hanging out with family, eating, watching movies, sledding, playing games and of course playing with all the kids new toys!
We went to church today, and the babes showed off their adorable new outfits courtesy of Grandma K and Grandma Paula, THANKS! I can't believe Christmas is already over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good Christmas...and yes, that is a TON of presents!!! Kiddos look adorable!

Powell's Place said...

Fun!! I love the new outfits! Santa was awesome this year!

Alysha Sladek said...

sheesh your kids are getting so big! i can't believe calista is standing! what? crazy! they're so cute.
looks like it was a great christmas. i always wanted a ride on car too ;)