My adorable little Sadie is growing up, yesterday was her first day of preschool. She was so excited because she got to go to school just like David! I dropped her off and then the parents can go behind a special one-sided glass window and watch their kids. So I watch Sadie cry and cry, covering her face saying "I want my Mamma" over and over. I about died, it was so sad. The teachers told me it was best to just let her 'cry it out' and it would eventually get better. An hour later she did calm down but as soon as I walked in to get her she burst into tears again. Afterwards we went to go and get her an ice cream cone for being such a big girl. I hope she wants to go back on Monday.... When I asked her today if she liked preschool she said YES, so hopefully it will be a good experience for her.

4 comments:
hopefully she'll like it better on Monday. that's so sad she cried though, I hate that since there's nothing to really do to help. good luck dropping her off monday! =)
Good job Sadie! You look so cute in your school clothes.
She looks so cute...and grown up!! I had Avri signed up and I bet they would've been in the same class if we hadn't moved--maybe in the fall. Hope it gets better!! :)
oh sadie girl, i love her!! thanks for my nail polish Meg, you are the best!!
Post a Comment