Thursday, May 13, 2010

the life..

I know everyone is sick of seeing pictures of palm desert, but I am having a hard time adjusting back to Idaho temperatures. It is too cold...I miss my mom making dinner, the kids entertaining themselves in the pool and the lazy and relaxing days.

Mike got to enjoy a few days of sun.

By the end of our trip David was swimming without his water wings everywhere, he was diving and doing back flips off the side of the pool.


The highlights included the street fair, a little bit of shopping, turtle park, hill and I getting our eyebrows threaded, Bristol Farms, squeezing fresh grapefruit juice, movies, and watching the kids in the water.

Cali enjoyed the sun, I really had to work hard to keep her WHITE skin from burning. She LOVED the water.
Our friends Erin and Romney (aka Ika and Rika) came to visit and go to dinner! We had so much fun seeing them


The kids are keeping busy now that we are back. Preschool, birthday parties, bike riding and checking out the amazing progress on the house. I picked out shingle colors today! yea yea yea

7 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

Meg you look great! I love all the pictures.

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

Keep the Palm Desert pictures coming! I love seeing the sunshine and imagining that there is actually warmth somewhere! :) I'm glad you had good time!

Stacey Salmon said...

I love it there. I wish I was in California while you guys where there. We would have come to visit! Maybe next time!!
SS

Jeni said...

Ohhh to be tanned again. Looks like so much fun!

Sara said...

It looks like heaven on earth.

Jenna said...

So fun you got to see Erin! It seems like FOREVER ago that we all met. We are getting old!

Powell's Place said...

FUN!! Is Mike's face burned from the middle down? I guess he needed a bigger hat :). I'm sure you're missing the sun so much!