Throughout the semester, Hill has brought home quite a few of her friends over for dinner. We love meeting all the new faces and getting to know her friends. Sadie especially likes when Hill brings boys over, this is Tyler, her absolute favorite! She calls him her boyfriend and clings to him all night.

Meet our new friend Baxtor. This incredible great dane is our new neighbor! We stole him from Dane and McCall last night for an hour. He is SO much fun. I don't know if these pictures show his sheer size, but this dog is HUGE!
When we have our new house, I am dying to get a great dane. I think they are the most beautiful dogs ever! Mike might take some convincing.
Baxtor especially liked hill, they were special friends right away...


I am keeping SO busy getting christmas presents bought, and our house packed up. It is ALOT of work, I can't believe all the stuff we have.
7 comments:
I know your sis is little, but Braxter looks huge with her! He could prob swallow her up in one bite:) Cute pics, and please feel free to steal Bax whenever!
Ps. I love Tyler! He will be a good Boyfriend to Sadi. ha.
oh my gosh that dog is huge!!!! that is insane. i think i would be too scared i would get squished by it!
holy helen that is a HUGE dog! i want one!
lol loving the dog! By the way, I went to high school with Tyler; Sadie found her self a good boyfriend!
THAT DOG IS HUGE!! Sadie is just loving sitting on Tylers lap in all the pictures. she is so cute.
I came across your blog quite by accident and saw the Dane photo. I have A dane her name is isis and they are amazing fantastic pets I love my icy if you get one be sure to train it from the get go and they will LOVE you forever!
Post a Comment