Saturday, December 19, 2009

good bye

This is our townhouse. I am packing up box after box of stuff. We are moving up to Mike's parents while we begin building our house...hopefully! The bank is being extremely slow regarding closing dates and so forth... I have LOVED living here. I have brought 3 babies home here, have made many wonderful friends, and have enjoyed everything about this home.

8 comments:

Tanya said...

sad!! I hate seeing you guys go, but atleast your still in Rexburg and we'll still see you! (hopefully) =0)

Crystal said...

That is so sad. I was wondering where you guys are going. Did you sell it? We will still need to get together. We will be down to rexburg on the 28th. I will call you when we get in town!

GrandmaK said...

You will have a beautiful new home and will make wonderful memories there. It was a great house to start your family in, but you need a bigger home to finish what you started.

Powell's Place said...

Your townhome was fabulous, but think how much better your new house will be :). But it is still sad! Wish I was there to help you pack and move!

Sara said...

I love that house.

Bree said...

We're sad to see you guys go, but excited for you too!! Good luck with the move, let us know if we can do anything to help! Merry Christmas!!

p.s. I loved what you shared yesterday, thank you Meg!

Kayla said...

(Wiping the tears from my eyes. . .) Don't GO!!!! :) Oh Megan, it's hard to see you guys move, but it's awesome that you'll finally be building your house! That is so very exciting! Can I come see it when it's done??? Don't forget about all of us here at the bottom of the Rexburg hill. :) I love ya!

Vehar Family said...

That's how we felt too. It's always hard to leave behind a chapter, but SO exciting to start something new! Good luck guys! Have a WONDERFUL Christmas!