Thursday, November 05, 2009

Smiley

Calista is growing like a weed. She is just entering that wonderful smiley stage. I love her grins, they are the best.

11 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

OOOOOOOO she is so darling!!!

Stacey Salmon said...

CUTE!!!! She has the biggest toothless smile. I love it!
SS

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....she smiles SO big! I love it!!

Bree said...

What a doll!

Sara said...

What a cutie. she looks like a baby mike!

KandyJill said...

You seriously have the CUTEST kids!

Powell's Place said...

how sweet! But I'm also noticing Sadie Lady's lusciously long eyelashes! What little princesses!

Sean and Shalie Beck said...

So cute!

Erin said...

oh man she is totally a cooper baby. You guys have a mold goin on here. She is super cute. i love the smiley stage too. love it.

hillary work said...

calista is so cute! i love her smile

Tasha said...

Hi! I came across your blog(I'm a friend of Vic and Mel's) and was wondering if you could let me know the name and number of the lady who did the face painting for your party. I'm looking for someone to do my little girls birthday party. Thanks so much!!