
This afternoon I saw NEW MOON with the girls! Of course there were swarms of giddy, Edward loving teeny boppers everywhere. The theater was packed and we had SO much fun. I have almost crossed over to "Team Jacob" after seeing the movie. Eclipse comes out in June, and I can't wait!
7 comments:
A yah!! Totally team Jacob now!!!
yeah during the movie I almost switched but by the end was back to team Edward!
I'm with Jacob for sure in the movie!!! but with my own image of Edward in my head when I read the books it's all Edward! =0) I had sooooo much fun!! we need to have more girls nights....like every month for sure!! =0)
Ahhh looks like fun! I can't wait...I think we are going tomorrow! I am team Edward right now so we will see what happens!
Megs, that movie was SO good. Stephenie is in my stake, and I have yet to meet her. She seems amazing.
Fun! I've heard several comments about Edward needing to wax his straggly chest hairs, pretty sure that's not cool. What were they thinking?
Of course you switched over because jacob is the BEST! haha I loved it too!
Post a Comment