On Saturday Mike was working so I tagged along with some friends of ours and we went to Mesa Falls for the afternoon. It was my first time there, the kids and Ihad a great time. It was so pretty up there and the kids loved running free.

The boys looking bored with the numerous pictures I was taking.
The girls always gave me a smile!

On Mother's Day Mike and the kids spoiled me. They got up and made me a wonderful breakfast and treated me like royalty all day. That night we went to Mike's parents house for dinner and then went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Tucker and Grandma Cooper. I hope everyone had a nice mothers day!
3 comments:
How have you never been to Mesa Falls? I swear we've gone as a family haha.
Happy Mother's Day Meg. It sounds like you have a great day!
I love Mesa Falls! It's so pretty!! Glad you had a great Mother's Day!! Holy cow--I can't believe David is in preschool already!! How fun!
Post a Comment