Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hunger games and 25 weeks!!!

If anyone is looking for a really good book to read, this is the one! I got it on Tuesday morning and was finished reading it by Wednesday night . I couldnt' put it down!!! It is about a girl who was picked from her city to compete in the annual 'hunger games' and the last one alive is the winner. The second book in the series is due to come out in September I think.

And a picture of me at 25 weeks... Yesterday this was taken, but I feel bigger than this picture makes me look. I am feeling great and am just realizing how HOT this summer is going to be. David is playing at a friends house and Sadie is napping so I better go and make the most of my free time!!!!

6 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

You don't look pregnant AT ALL....lucky. You look great!
SS

jamie t. said...

You look fantastic! Any names?

Griffeth Family said...

You don't even look prego mego! Amazing I wish I had your genes.

Tanya said...

you do look bigger in person...but your still not huge!! you look great!! I'm gonna have to go get that book and read it :) it sounds good

Powell's Place said...

Awesome pic meg! That red/pink looks really pretty on you! Remember when we had your baby shower for David and you were trying to push your stomach out so you looked pregnant for the pictures? Good times. Only people that know how skinny you normally are would even suspect that you are pregnant.

Bree said...

Mandy was JUST telling me about this book and I heard about it from another friend too!! I'll definitely have to get it!! PS-where's the belly??? :)