I really have nothing new to write about. I was mostly tired of looking at my last post. The kids have been a little under the weather the past few days and it has been very cold out, so we have enjoyed lots of inside time playing games, making banana bread, painting, watching movies, coloring ...

Mike and I leave for Flordia in a week, and the kids are going to spend a week in Calgary with Papa D and Grandma K. After Flordia I am going to fly up and spend a week in Calgary as well. I hope flordia is nice and warm!
8 comments:
Wow! I can't believe you're going to Florida! What a life! :)
I hope we didn't give you our bug that day you came over. So SORRY if we did!! I'm sure Florida will be wonderful and warm. You're so lucky!!! Have fun!!
I LOVE the title of your post, I feel the same way. It has been pretty cold here (probably not as cold so I shouldn't complain, but pretty cold for here) and we haven't been able to go outside or anything. Have an awesome time in Florida, hope its nice and HOT!!
Cute Pics! Have fun in Flordia!
SS
Wow! You guys are really living it up with all of your traveling lately! Have fun!
Oh have fun!! and lucky gma and gpa in calgary!!
Holy cow, David look so grown up in that picture!!! We're dreaming of winter ending too!! :) Have so much fun in Florida and with your fam in Canada!!
p.s. SO SORRY about Sat. night!! We will HAVE to plan again soon and hopefully I will be over my off-on sick days! blah!!
MEEEG. the kids are so cute, and SOO SO big. I love you.
Post a Comment