Those pictures are fun! It makes me cold just looking at them though:) You have been able to enjoy some warm weather too it looks like. We actually drove right through Palm Desert last week on our way to Disneyland! It would have been fun to see you guys, I wish we had known!
6 comments:
Love the gray and black color scheme...looks so good. Also love the pic with the snowmobiles! Funny!
Those do look really good - but I don't think you guys are capable of producing a bad family picture!
CUTE pictures you look sooo good meg! Sadie is just so dang cute! When can I see her??!!!
What a good lookin' family!
Way cute Meg! Glad you've had a fun few weeks!! Of course those pics in CA made me a tad bit jealous!! I can't wait for SUMMER!!! :)
Those pictures are fun! It makes me cold just looking at them though:) You have been able to enjoy some warm weather too it looks like. We actually drove right through Palm Desert last week on our way to Disneyland! It would have been fun to see you guys, I wish we had known!
Post a Comment