Well, we have enjoyed being home. It is always nice to return back to the Burg. Since we have been back 2 big milestones have been achieved. 1. David can ride his trike! Notice the extreme wind in the video!
2. Sadie has taken her first steps! She is getting better everyday. It is so cute to see her get so excited about her new accomplishment!
Those are big milestones. I thought the wind was going to pick David right up. I remember those winds. And sweet Sadie. Walking is a big step. She'll be so fun this summer running all around. Your family is so sweet!
Thank You SOOOOOOOO much for posting the videos. Sadie is such a doll. Josh and I have been watching the videos over and over. Alexis loves to watch David ride his tricycle. She squeals and laughs as he rides closer. We love you guys!!!
wow good for them both!! They are getting so old! She is doing fab at walking! Juts watch that couch Sadie! As for June, we will totally be here - woo-hoo!
Wow! Go Sadie! She looks so cute with that BIG smile on her face as she teeters along! I bet David loved getting out on those few nicer days lately! Hopefully we will have more soon....Virginia was SOO nice and we couldn't believe we came home to snow!! :( We should get together soon, it's been forever!!!
OMG!! Those videos of Sadie walking are too funny! Its like she wants to go straight to running!!! Now when summer comes, You'll have a sprinter and a anxious boy who wants to ride his bike all day!!
11 comments:
Sadie is so freakin cute! I can't believe she's walking already! And David is such a big boy, riding his trike all by himself! Cool stuff.
I love Sadie's facial expressions! she is such a cutie!! she'll be so cute running around this summer with all the "big kids" :)
Those are big milestones. I thought the wind was going to pick David right up. I remember those winds. And sweet Sadie. Walking is a big step. She'll be so fun this summer running all around. Your family is so sweet!
WOw I can't believe she is walking already!!! That is early!!! Your kids are so cute!
SS
How fun!! I love the last video of sadie hitting the couch. So fUnny. It very cute to see there faces so excited about there big steps!!!
Thank You SOOOOOOOO much for posting the videos. Sadie is such a doll. Josh and I have been watching the videos over and over. Alexis loves to watch David ride his tricycle. She squeals and laughs as he rides closer. We love you guys!!!
wow good for them both!! They are getting so old! She is doing fab at walking! Juts watch that couch Sadie!
As for June, we will totally be here - woo-hoo!
that's so exciting!! i can't believe she's walking!! crazy!
Wow! Go Sadie! She looks so cute with that BIG smile on her face as she teeters along! I bet David loved getting out on those few nicer days lately! Hopefully we will have more soon....Virginia was SOO nice and we couldn't believe we came home to snow!! :( We should get together soon, it's been forever!!!
OMG!! Those videos of Sadie walking are too funny! Its like she wants to go straight to running!!! Now when summer comes, You'll have a sprinter and a anxious boy who wants to ride his bike all day!!
AHH she's soo sweet. haha I love it, she just puts a big smile on my face.
Post a Comment