

After, my big boy with his new haircut! Today we were at Broulims and right beside the grocery store there is a haircutting place where Mike gets his hair cut at. We were walking to the car and I said, "Hey David do you want to get your haircut?" and David said "Yea, like Daddy, I want a haircut".
I love his haircut, it was getting so long and ratty. And it was such a fight to comb it, and Sadie would yank out handfuls of hair! He was such a good boy at the salon, he sat really still and his reward was a big blue lollipop! He keeps rubbing his head, he looks like a little STUD! The first thing he said when we got home is, "I want to go show my friends my haircut!" how cute.


17 comments:
Oh my gosh. He's so cute! I love how happy he looks. I wish Teo was that happy to get a hair cut. David can wear many looks...the buzz, the long, the hawk - too cool!
WHAT A STUD!! He is so cute!!
WHOOOA!!! He looks SO handsome! What a little heartbreaker! I love that he wanted to get it cut like his daddy!
I love it!!! He looks so grown up. We can't wait to see you guys!!!
Soooo cute! I'm glad you did it!!
He looks so handsome!! And grownup!
Oh my...David looks so cute!!!
He looks so grown up. I like it!
sooo cute and it'll be great for the summer!! love it!
Meg it is so cute! I love it! What a good looking little man!
i love it! he looks JUST like mike...holy cow!
He looks so freaking cute! I can't believe he was so willing. He's a little heartbreaker! You'll have to go show all his little lady friends the new doo!
Hi Coopers- I was blog-hopping and found you guys through Aubri's. Hope you don't mind me stalking. I love David's haircut- he looks exactly like Mike did at that age (and still really.) Our blog is private, but email me at
natalie-taylor@hotmail.com if you'd like an invite. I just need your google account email to add you.
AHH That's my favourite!! I love it short.
LOVE IT!!! Holy Cow he looks even more like Mikey!!
Lookin good! I really like it, you will like it for summer.
Love it!! He is so flipping cute! Watch out little girlies!!! Here comes Big Dave!
Post a Comment