This week has flown by, I can't believe Christmas is three weeks away! Yesterday I had the brilliant idea of taking a family trip into Idaho Falls to do some Christmas shopping and see Santa. Well with only 1 mall within a 100 mile radius you can imagine how busy it would be on a Saturday before Christmas. And also you can imagine how much fun it is to shop with a 2 year old.... It was comical however. We managed to buy 1 present, I am going to do the rest of my shopping online. We did see Santa as you can see from the photo. David was so excited to see him, until he got close, and then freaked out. So Mike and I got to be in the picture.... Sadie certainly enjoyed sitting on Santa's lap, she loved all that beard hair to play with and grab!Sunday, December 02, 2007
Family Picture....with Santa
This week has flown by, I can't believe Christmas is three weeks away! Yesterday I had the brilliant idea of taking a family trip into Idaho Falls to do some Christmas shopping and see Santa. Well with only 1 mall within a 100 mile radius you can imagine how busy it would be on a Saturday before Christmas. And also you can imagine how much fun it is to shop with a 2 year old.... It was comical however. We managed to buy 1 present, I am going to do the rest of my shopping online. We did see Santa as you can see from the photo. David was so excited to see him, until he got close, and then freaked out. So Mike and I got to be in the picture.... Sadie certainly enjoyed sitting on Santa's lap, she loved all that beard hair to play with and grab!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Glad you were able to get it scanned! Such a cute family!
Cute fam pic Meg!
darn cute picture! I am glad someone is brave enough to take their kiddos to the mall during this busy time of year. Logan doesn't like Santa up close and personal either!!! Must be the age.
i think it's cute you're all in the picture! super cute. shopping at this time of year is just not fun no matter where you go. the closest to us is west ed and it's a NIGHTMARE!! smart to do it online!
Merry Christmas indeed!!! You are such a darling family!!!
So sweet. Whenever my girls get close to santa they cry. I don't get it! Oh by the way, I tagged you, check out my blog for rules :)
love the picture & thanks for your help love ya
Hey Cooper Fam! I just stumbled on to your cute little blog!! So fun! Your kids are just adorable!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Aw so fun, I can't imagine how much of a zoo that would have been! It takes one patient santa to sit there in that hot suit all day with screaming babies haha.
Davey's getting so big, he's turning into a little boy now, I remember in february he was just a little guy to me still.
Post a Comment