Ok fine, While my sick kids are napping, I am taking a break from cleaning and I discoverd that Jeni has tagged me to write 6 things about myself. Since I have ignored the other 3 tags that I have gotten, I thought I'd better do it. It was harder than I thought, but here are 6 things about me...
1. I am obsessed with Lipgloss/lipstick and eyebrows. Many proabably know this.... but I have well over 100 lippy's. Everytime I go to Walmart, or wherever lippy is sold I will buy one. I probably have duplicates even. Also eyebrows are a big deal, I have gone through many eyebrow stages, Pencil thin in gr. 12, super thick in college, just right and then I overpluck and compensate by over-growing them in.... what can you do???
2. I really love to cook. Before I had kids, I would spend hours cooking yummy new recipes for Mike, I would even go to Barnes and Knobles and read cookbooks. Having 2 young kids has definatly put a damper on my cooking styles. I still do make dinner every night, but it is usually pretty dull and takes as little time as possible.
3. I miss Calgary. I miss my family, friends, resturants, shopping, hanging out with Hill, rollerblading, 17th Ave, the Gully, My old brown truck, Kensington, the C-train, Market Mall, I even really miss Bowie.
4. I love Idaho.... Yes I do miss Calgary very much, but in the 6 years that I have lived in Rexburg I have grown to love it here. There is so much to do, wakeboarding, snowmaching, mountain climbing, and many more outdoor activities. I like that I feel safe all the time, Mike's family is close, I like that there is no traffic, I love the University. It is a great place to have a family.
5. I am truely an outdoorsy girl, I love being outside. All summer we'd walk, go to the park, and play. It will be a long winter being inside all the time. I would Love to go for big long walks everynight, I think I owe this to my dad who would always take us for walks and take us to play outside.
6. I am a remote control hog. If we are watching TV at night or somthing, and MIke is holding the remote it drives me crazy, even if we are watching the show that I want to watch... Yes, this is a little bit possesive of me I know, but Mike being the wonderful husband he is will usually fork over the remote.
4 comments:
ahhhhhhhhhh i am so happy you did it! OK yes I know about your eyebrown and lip gloss obsession, although I thought it may have passed you by... guess not! You know you gave me my love for makeup and glosses. Brian HATES anything on lips but i still love it any time I get!
I remember having you be in the bathroom getting ready for bed at night, not only soaked by the water from washing your face so well, but also sitting on the counter plucking every shadow on your face until over an hour had passed. haha good times Meg, I really miss you!
I understand the sense of achiivement that come when you finally get that one hair (even if it mean digging a hole in your eyebrow) When I pluck my eyebrows, I pluck the hairs and place them above my eyebrow like little trophies, so that I can see how many I got. Crazy and yes a little sick but whatcha gunna do!
hahaha loved it! I hope you guys are feeling better soon.
I love all the things you said. I do know you love lip gloss. However you have great lips to shine. I didnt know you were a remote hog though, quite funny
Post a Comment