Friday, November 16, 2007

I gave in...


So after a nap and 2 hours of asking to go in the jumper, David finally got his turn.

5 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

NICE!!!! Where did you get your Jolly Jumper?

Erin said...

THis picture is so freakin funny!!!! IF you are ever in a bad mood...which i have never scene you in one but if you are ever having a bad day just look at this picture and laugh. Its great. Im glad he finally got his turn.

Calloways said...

That is the cutest picture. When I read the story I laughed outloud. If they made a jolly jump big enough for me I would want to bounce around for a while, so ofcourse a little kid would want to, even if he is a little big. So glad you let him have a turn!!

Jeni said...

I LOVE HIS HAIR, IT IS RAD!! What a handsome little guy!!

Leslie said...

So cute!!!!!!!