


Well, my fam has arrived, M, D, Hill and Kyla Stehmeier. We have been having a great time with them. Tonight we are going out for dinner with Mike's mom and dad and then I think to watch Madison's Bball game, Mike's sister Shalie cheers for them. Yesterday the girls went into Idaho Falls and did some great shopping I got some Matern clothes, yea... ohhh so flattering
David has been doing some great swimming lately, he loves the pool even though it is pretty chilly, I ususally make Mike take him into the pool and I sit with my legs in the hot tub...
I suppose I should go and get my bed made and ready for dins.
6 comments:
What a cute little waterbaby! Is that at M and D's hotel?? So fun! I cant wait to get Natalie in the water!!
David is growing up SO fast! WHAT a cutie! Hey you need to post some of those pics you got taken in canada - he looked soo cute!! I wanna see the final pics!
Davey is SO cute, I love it. Are you even showing at all yet? You need to post some pics. of you, you wre so cute when you were pregnant with Davey.
He's so cute. When are you due? You've gotta post some prego pics.
Hey Meggg, the men in your life look so cute together in their swimming trunks haha. Davey's such a little gentleman. haha.
When do you find out the sex of your baby again?
You have to let me know when you find out :D, I hope it's girl, she'll be adorable. But if it's a boy, he'll be adorable as well of course haha. It's alll goood.
I love that picture of them sitting by the hot tub. Davey looks like he would do anything Mike would do. It is soooo cute. How are you feeling by the way??
SS
Hi Meagan, this is Lindsay Whitney. I saw your name on Stacey's blog. Congratulations on your second pregnancy! Your pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment