Sunday, March 03, 2013

Jackson Hole Pool

It's been awhile since I have put anything on here, I wanted to get caught up. On New Years eve we headed up to the Jackson Hole Aquatic center with some friends! We first stopped for lunch at O'Rourkes in Driggs for some pizza and continued on over the pass to Jackson.
It was our first time at the pool and the babes LOVED it.  So perfect for little kids.
I got a good workout climbing up the waterslide stairs with Leah dozens of time, she really loved the slides.

We finished off our New Years Eve at our friends house with a feast, a little Dance Central and some very sleepy kids.

1 comment:

Sarah d' said...

We LOVE the rec center in Jackson! It is one of our kids' favorite places on the planet. Peter was just asking me yesterday when we can go again! You clearly enjoy the company of your kids and I LOVE that about you!