Sunday, November 25, 2012

Halloween 2012

This Year Halloween started with a Party at Mike's Grandma's house on Sunday. We had our usual Chili, White Bean and Ham soup and Ghost Cake. The kids were so happy they could dress up in their costumes more than once.
Halloween Day was a busy one. I got to help at David and Sadie's school with their halloween parties. I dressed up as a witch and was in charge of a game. 
Leah had a fun halloween, she was a little afraid of me in my costume.
Sadie was a princess (of course) She was in heaven getting her hair done and wearing makeup!
Calicat had many costume changes, first she was a unicorn, then a bumblebee, then a clown and then a witch... She really got into the spirit of Halloween
David was originally going to be hulk, but was sad he couldn't wear his mask or use his hands at school, so he was a karate kid.
Our ward had a trunk or treat at the church and then a chili and pie cook off afterwards.
It was very fun to see everyone's fun costumes.
After dinner we headed out to knock on a few doors. Another fun and safe halloween!

3 comments:

GrandmaK said...

Sadie looks like even more like you when she has makeup on. I am glad everyone was safe.

Walt said...

sounds like a fun halloween! I like all the costumes.

Powell's Place said...

I love all Cali's costume choices! Everyone looks so good!