Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cali's Princess Party

Cali turned 3! She wanted to have her best gal pals over for an afternoon of Princess fun! Everyone came dressed up and looking so cute!
First on the agenda was making/decorating princess crowns
Next we played a game of princess musical chairs
All the princess's were hungry so we had lunch
Modeling the princess t-shirts
Cali was very excited about her princess barbie cake... and I loved making it because it was so easy.
I can't believe calicat is 3!!!
Later that night we had the family over for more party festivities! Pizza and more cake

After a long day of celebration, cali was worn out!
Cali is such an adorable girl. She is very funny, strong, fearless, helpful and is always up for an adventure. We love our little calicat!

5 comments:

hillary work said...

what a cool cat, happy birthday lil love.

GrandmaK said...

looked like an fun day for a special girl! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Meg, I can't believe she is 3! They are growing up too fast! Great job on the cake!!!

Sara said...

Wow. I can't believe she is 3! I love her white blonde hair and cute pink bow! Happy birthday Cali!

Bree said...

what a cutie pie! glad she had such a fun birthday! :)