As always we made a trip up to Calgary this summer. Hill was a major trooper this year, she flew into SLC, took a shuttle to Logan, went to Mike's family reunion, drove to Rexburg and then helped me drive up to Calgary. It was a great roadtrip!
We were there for 2 weeks and did ALOT of FUN things. We went on alot of walks, did alot of shopping, and ate alot of good food! Some other highlights include....
Riding on the c-train to go downtown to meet Pappa D at his office
Playing on the awesome parks in calgary, while we were there, we tried to hit a different park everyday!
Picnic at Prince's Island Park, followed by Shakespeare in the park
Crave cupcakes
Relaxing with the girls
Hike at Big Hill Springs
Spending time with Great Grandma Work. (Leah really liked her)
Seeing lots of cousins and Aunts and Uncles
Cali got to walk 'Katie' the dog
Trip to Banff in the rain (Of course a St. James Burger)
Sadie Lady is so cute
Banff Hotsprings
More Fun parks
Lake with my cousins and their kids. David and Tyson
Sadie and Tayla
Calicat
G-ma and G-pa with all their Great Grandkids!
Walks at night to the river
Mike got to spend 12 hours in Calgary, he caught a ride up on Sunday to get us, and we left Monday morning. What a good husband I have!
I could post many more pictures we did so much! I love going to Calgary and being well taken care of by my Mom and Dad. It was so great to see all the family and we look forward to our next visit!




















3 comments:
Oh this post makes me sad I didn't make my annual trip up there! You look so great Meg! Andyour kids are beautiful!
Looks like a great trip! I really want to get one of those burgers RIGHT now! I've never had one but next time we are in Banff that's where we are going for sure! Love all the parks, we were just at Prince's Island a couple nights ago and the kids LOVED that park!
such great pictures! we loved seeing you!!
ps. can you email me some pics of gma and gpa and the kids?
Post a Comment