Little Leapster is very lucky, she has 2 extra 'mothers' that take care of her all day long. Those other 2 Mamma Bird's are named Sadie and Calista. They rock, cuddle, bounce, (maul) Leah every second of the day. They were so excited when Leah had her first meal in her highchair.
I honestly LOVE this picture of Cali, I cannot stop laughing everytime I look at her face. She is such a character.
I honestly LOVE this picture of Cali, I cannot stop laughing everytime I look at her face. She is such a character.

Cali and Sadie play "baby" whenever Leah isn't around. They talk to their babies, feed their babies, undress the babies... it is so cute!

Sadie is quite a good helper. She is very good with Leah. Sadie is getting to be so grown up at the ripe old age of 4... She LOVES jewlery, nail polish, shoes, anything girly! She now gets dressed by herself and then always comes and asks "Mom, does this look cute?" ahhhh Love her!

Leapster loves food. She has started 'solids' this week. She gobbles up anything we give her. And she thinks she should also get to try everything that we are eating as well.

David is growing before my eyes. He is getting to be such an amazing helper. His reading is getting SO good. I ordered a bunch of chapter books off of Amazon for us to read together at night, (the borrowers, BFG, Charlottes Web, the mouse and the motorcycle, Stuart Little, etc... all the good ones)

I have been wanting to buy a good stroller for a long time. I would always just use my bike puller, but when I saw the stroller of my dreams on Craigslist for half the price I snatched it right up. I LOVE MY BOB! I can't wait to walk everywhere this summer. David and Sadie are big enough to ride their bikes and the little girls will enjoy cruising in this.
4 comments:
LIL LEAP IS CUTE!!!
That face in pic 1 of Cali is typically Brett at that age. #3 is always the character. Everyone looks so cute
Your kids are BREATHTAKING!!! I love the pure joy you find in being a Mom. It makes me giddy! GIDDY!!!!
what adorable helpers. I love all the little dolly things girls do. Its sooo cute. are we getting together soon? i shall call you
Post a Comment