Saturday, March 05, 2011

A little Yum Yum

Whole Wheat Yogurt Pancakes
When I used to make pancakes they were filled with butter, sugar, sour cream, white flour etc.... However now when I make pancakes they are much healthier and are so good! They don't have any sugar, fat or white flour. My kids love them and they are very easy.


My personal fav way to eat these is with a little nutella smeared on with strawberries or bananas, an egg or two and a smoothie. YUM.

whole wheat yogurt pancakes
1 cup milk
1 egg
1/2 cup good vanilla yogurt
1 tsp vanilla

1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder

Combine wet. Combine dry. Add together and cook on your griddle.

5 comments:

GrandmaK said...

Meg, we should post that on the recipe blog. Let me know how to do that

Tanya said...

YUM!!! I might have to try those!!

Anonymous said...

mmmm, I was skeptical, but those were so yummy and I think they will be my go to recipe for pancakes now!

MereMorphy said...

yum! i want to try these.

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

Those look really good! I love pancakes that are healthy! They look easy too.