Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The best!

I have found a new LOVE! Mike got me this lovely device for christmas. The Clarisonic mia.
TA-DA....
Now this is a facial cleansing tool, it's brushes spin around as you rub it in circular motions all over your face with your regular facial cleanser. It has a one minute timer and it is SO AWESOME! The first 2 weeks your skin goes through a "purging" process that removes all the built up stuff in your pores, but after the "purge" your skin will never look better! I believe they retail for around $130. If anyone out there is as obsessed with facial cleanliness like I am, GET ONE TODAY! Nice skin= HAPPY GIRL!

5 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

oh how I'd love one of those

Tanya said...

ohh sounds nice! I may have to look into one of those.

jamie t. said...

I've had mine for about a year and love love love it!

MereMorphy said...

ohhhh i want to try it!!!

Alicia said...

nice I would love to have something to massage my face. This sounds a little weird but I've tried it and it works awesome! get some baking soda and make a paste with it and wash your face! trust me it works. Retail value= 45 cents a box