Tuesday, April 07, 2009

are these kids ours?

No question that David is a little clone of his dad.
Here is mike when he was little.
People always look at me, then my kids and ask where the blond hair comes from... but i used to be pretty light myself. Sadie and I look alot alike when I was little.
Me
I can sometimes see myself in David and Mike in Sadie, they are a perfect mix. I can't wait to see who this next one looks like!

11 comments:

Audra said...

Hey Megan! Yeah, you can totally see the mini mike and megan. That's so cute! Well, here's our blog if you want to check it out!
www.richnaudrabaird.blogspot.com

Stacey Salmon said...

Sooo cute, Mike and David ARE clones. And sadie is sooo you!!!!!
CUTE!
SS

Sean and Shalie Beck said...

they definitely are your kids!

Griffeth Family said...

They are both so cute!!! I love the baby pictures.

I think you need to find out what you are having, It's killing me not knowing!!

megan said...

Oh my gosh your kids look so much like you!! They are DEFINITELY yours!

Sara said...

Are you finding out what you're having!? Sadies brown eyes are adorable. Love you.

Kayla said...

Those are way cute! I need to do that with some of my pictures to see if my girls look like me.

Bree said...

Holy cow--David is SUCH a clone of Mike!! I love it!

The Cooks said...

Meg! How are you? Your kids are so darn cute, and yes they do look a lot like you guys. So what is new with you? Im glad i found you

FamiLee said...

Hey Megan, I came across your blog and was fun to see how grown up and wonderful your little family is. Your kids are beautiful, and that is wonderful news that you are expecting again. Hope you are feeling well. I am expecting as well our 3rd and due in June. Take care :)
Crystal (Boyer) Lee

Alysha Sladek said...

super cute!