Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Green Day!

Happy St. Patty's day! Today I told the kids we all had to wear green and we put green milk on our cereal. They are a little confussed asking what else we are going to do that is 'green'.
We decided to have a green lunch!
David and Sadie ate VERY well. I think we are going to have special theme lunches more often!

8 comments:

Powell's Place said...

How fun! Green milk would be a bit disconcerting haha. But that's a way good idea. I think I'll do Green eggs and Ham tonight.

Tanya said...

Cute!! I need to be more creative! Chloe would have loved that!

Bree said...

You are such a fun mom, Meg!!

Sean and Shalie Beck said...

i love it that is so cute

Jeni said...

You are sucha cute momma!! I dont take the time to even cut up lunch like that, let alone all of the same color!

Griffeth Family said...

SO cute Meg! You are such a great mom.

megan&steve said...

Creative & fun Mommy! Go you!

megan said...

Wow Megan!! Way to represent St. Patti's Day! We had our last week in nursery yesterday and we're going to have a really hard time saying 'goodbye'. :( Keep an eye on them for us!