David and Sadie modeling the new shirts Grandma K sent

Before church.

This past week we have been staying inside and cooking and baking. David and Sadie are great helpers in the kitchen always wanting to help measure ingredients and frost cookies. We finally got some snow on Monday, now it actually looks like christmas! Mike is still busy working, but says he is ready for a break! We will be spending christmas here in Idaho this year, all of Mike's siblings will be home, we can't wait to see everyone. After christmas we hope to see my family either in Palm Desert or Calgary, not sure which yet... All of my christmas shopping is done, (it really didn't take alot of time this year, because nobody is getting too much...) David is at such a fun age this year, he actually knows that Santa is coming and his favorite thing is to help me wrap presents! I can't believe christmas is only 2 weeks away.
2 comments:
Sadie is sooooo cute Meg! I wish I was done my shopping and speaking of baking, you have any great recipes for the holiday you want to share? I want to get some holiday baking done (for gifts, call me cheap) but I want some good new recipes.
cute pics!!
Post a Comment