THE BEFORE SHOT... nice long golden hair....
AND AFTER.. yea yea little stud.
As you can see, Davey loves his new haircut.. feel pretty cool
Mike is very busy with school, only 4 more weeks until the graduate will walk the stage.. It is so nice here in Rexburg, the snow is almost melted we went for a big walk this morning, we also hit up the grocery store and washed the floor, wow great day. Nothing else too exciting to say, except can anyone tell me how to put other people's blog addresses on this blog? I am retarded, Lisa has explained it like 3 times, but they keep dissapearing.

4 comments:
Ah the day I figured that out, CLUTCH... But I always have to show people mine to get theirs working, although I think they have made a WAY easier way... I will let Lisa explain to you again, I think I would just confuse you... and me in the process!
OK love love love his little buz!! So cute!! He is such a little stud muffin!! I cant wait to see what little sister will look like!! Meg, do ya'll have nay names picked out yet??
Aw Davey's cuteeee.
I did love his cute golden locks, but I couldn't help changing my kids hair all the time if I were you.
I'd probably give him extensions at one point in time, haha justttt kidding. That'd be wrong.
I'm so excited for you to have your baby girl, yahh.
Meg, Davey looks so cute and very grown up.
I loooooove his haircut! He looks sooo cute!
Congrats on the baby girl!!! You'll have sooo much fun. They have way cute clothes for little girls!
Post a Comment