Chill everyone. I was speaking with Jeni this evening and decided to create my own special BLOG, this is very exciting.
I don't really have much to say.... David and I went to the Idaho Falls Zoo today, it was a big thrill, the zoo takes about 20 minutes to walk through.. oohhh idaho falls. David loved it though.
I loved reading everyones' blogs, I checked out Lisa's, Joma's, Stacey's and Melinda's and thought the pictures were so good. Jeni you look SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO cute pregnant!
Well my first posting must come to an end, I am quite tired but before I go to bed I am going to figure out how to put pictures on here. So farewell everyone!
6 comments:
YAAAAA!!! I am so excited you decided to join the blogging world. I have mastered the blogging skiils, so if you have any questions just call me.
SS
YES!! Stace is a pro meg.. she is really good!! And I am sooo glad you decided to join!!
There is a little icon at the top of the menu bar when you are creating a post, it looks like a picture. If you click it, it will ask you to upload your pictures, you can then browse through any of the images on your computer and add them to your post. I am soooo excited that you have a blog, whenever I check Jeni's, Stacey's or Joanna's I always would wish you had one and NOW YOU DO! Booya!
HOORAY MEGS!! You finally decided to join us!
Hey Meg! Long time no see. What's up?????
Meg, now that you have your first post, you're supposed to do it again! Hehe. So good to have you join all of us!
Post a Comment